Thursday, August 13, 2015

30 Belly Fat Plan


For those of you who have been following me on instagram @luvlyjourney or on Tumblr @kimiluvly, you know my belly fat struggle. In order to conquer this struggle from August 10th until September 10th I will be trying multiple belly fat solutions in order to see what works for me. I will  be posting updates onto my blog, Instagram, and Tumblr in order to keep you all updated. This is a layout of my 30 day fitness plan, feel free to join me!

Green Tea

Anybody who has searched weight loss online before has come across the tea fad. For those of you who keep up with my blog, you have already read my "skinny tea" rant. I know that green tea has multiple benefits, but bellyfat loss is the one that is preached the most. So, I have decided to test this out. Everyday I drink 3 or more cups of plain green tea. The tea that I am currently drinking is
Stash Tea Premium Green Tea, 20 Count Tea Bags (Pack of 6). I will write a blog post in the near future on how it has benefited for me. So far it is my favorite green tea!

Water

One day I was scrolling through youtube (like I always do), and I found a belly fat video that was in my recommended videos list. The video basically went over the usual belly fat lost tips, but something stood out to me. The 4th tip in the video was to drink 15 to 20 cups of water every single day. At first I thought this guy was insane and wrote him off. However, weeks later this tip was still in the back of my mind. So, around a week before I decided to embark on this belly fat loss journey I purchased a 40oz water bottle Reduce Hydro Tritan Water Bottle 40oz, Purple. Because of the little markings on the side I find that drinking all of this water is a fun challenge. I treat this bottle like a purse meaning I take it everywhere I go. Right now I am only up to drinking around 12-15 cups of water a day, but it is a huge improvement from my usual 4 cups.

Getting over my fear of Cardio 

As a fellow apple shape, I lose weight in my bottom half first. So I am constantly doing lower body muscle building to balance out my shape. Because of this I was terrified that cardio would eliminate what little butt fat and butt muscle that I have. Yes, this sounds ridiculous to most because it honestly is. So I am 2 weeks into my intense cardio regimen and I am seeing rapid results now. I dedicate about an hour a day to intense interval cardio along with 30 minutes of strength training. So far it is working wonders for me and my butt has not disappeared!

These three things are the main things I have been incorporating into my current routine, but I am experimenting with little things along the way. For daily updates follow my instagram @luvlyjourney and my tumblr @kimiluvly!


No comments:

Post a Comment